GetByBus is looking for experienced web developers!
We are a Split based IT company of 30 colleagues, doing travel software, mainly focusing on bringing IT to inter-city bus transport in the entire Europe. We are developing various IT solutions (sales, POS devices, yield management, analytics, load scaling…), with www.getbybus.com being in the center as a platform having millions of monthly users. GetByBus system is used by more than 500 bus companies covering hundreds of thousands of bus routes.
Such user and client load requires a capable team where you might help!
Join our development team at our new office in Split!
What we’re looking for:
(backend developer with the experience in preferably all or most of down listed)
- basic frontend
- modern PHP frameworks, preferably Symfony
- relational databases, redis, GIT
- using OOP principles and patterns developing maintainable code
Tech we use:
(some of the technologies we use to get our products up to speed)
- horizontably scalable deployment hosted in the cloud (AmazonWebServices – CDN, Load Balancing, replication, MQ, S3)
- PHP (Symfony framework) and some Node.js, implementing SOA architecture
- MySql (Aurora) and Redis
What we can offer:
- experience working on a performative live production application handling thousands of requests each minute
- mentor and a fast learning experience
- workshops & dev conferences
- flexible working hours
- full time hire
- all the required equipment
- relaxed and fun work place
Send us your application: