GetByBus is looking for experienced web developers!
We are a Split based IT company of 20 colleagues, doing travel software, mainly focusing on bringing IT to inter-city bus transport in the entire Europe. We are developing various IT solutions (sales, POS devices, yield management, analytics, load scaling…), with www.getbybus.com being in the center as a platform having millions of monthly users. GetByBus system is used by more than 500 bus companies covering hundreds of thousands of bus routes. Such user and client load requires a capable team where you might help!
If you are interested in joining our development team at our new offices in Split, we can offer:
- experience working on interesting web aplications, using the latest web technologies
- mentor and a fast learning experience
- flexible working hours
- full time hire
- all the required equipment
- relaxed and fun work place
Some of the technologies we use to get out products up to speed:
- horizontably scalable deployment hosted in the cloud (AmazonWebServices – CDN, Load Balancing, replication, MQ, S3)
- PHP (Symfony framework) and some Node.js, implementing SOA architecture
- MySql (Aurora) and Redis
Along side web, we also do native Android development on dedicated hardware.
This time we are looking for a backend webdeveloper with the experience working with all or most of:
- basic frontend
- modern PHP frameworks, preferrably Symfony
- relational databases, redis, GIT
- using OOP principles and patterns developing maintainable code
Optionally an advantage is having experience in optimizing web application performances, scaling in the cloud and working with AWS.
If you can see yourself improving GetByBus team and applications, as well as your own knowledge please submit your application, focusing on current development experience at email@example.com