GetByBus is looking for experienced web developers!
We are a Split based IT company of 30 colleagues, doing travel software, mainly focusing on bringing IT to inter-city bus transport in the entire Europe. We are developing various IT solutions (getbybus.com, getbyferry.com, getbytransfer.com, more than 20 blogs, POS devices, yield management, analytics, load scaling…), with www.getbybus.com being in the center as a platform having millions of monthly users. GetByBus system is used by more than 500 bus companies covering hundreds of thousands of bus routes. Recently the company has joined Bookaway group expanding our reach to 6000 operators, 80 countries, managing more than 15 000 travelers each day by 250+ employees.
Such user and client load requires a capable team where you might help!
Join our development team at our office in Split!
What we’re looking for:
(backend developer with the experience in preferably all or most of down listed)
- basic frontend
- modern PHP frameworks, preferably Symfony
- relational databases, redis, GIT
- using OOP principles and patterns developing maintainable code
Tech we use:
(some of the technologies we use to get our products up to speed)
- horizontably scalable deployment hosted in the cloud (AmazonWebServices – CDN, Load Balancing, replication, MQ, S3)
- PHP (Symfony framework) and some Node.js, implementing SOA architecture
- MySql (Aurora) and Redis
- docker / vagrant / kubernetes
What we can offer:
- stock options for each employee in the entire Bookaway group
- experience working on a performative live production application handling thousands of requests each minute
- mentor and a fast learning experience
- workshops & dev conferences
- flexible working hours
- full time hire
- all the required equipment
- relaxed and fun work place
- market-level salary based on experience
Send us your application: