Tourist going from Porec to Venice
I'm writing this review because i hope someone is reading it and it would help improve some things.
Connections offered by Crnija Tours with transfers in Trieste are AMAZING. I used it more than 20 times and most of the trips wouldn't happen if Crnija didnt exist. Prices are very good (compared to FlixBus prices, i have no idea why Croatian buses are more expensive than German if Croatians earn much less but it's not the topic). Thank you Crnija that you exist and you let me see so many nice places...I'm writing this review because i hope someone is reading it and it would help improve some things.
Connection in Trieste - it's an organizational NIGHTMARE. It would take 30s of drivers time to say on a microphone who needs to transfer. BUT THEY NEVER DO.
Here is a typical trip
1. I buy a ticket from Porec to Mestre (online). It says - i have a bus connection in Trieste
2. I enter a bus in Porec, it says Porec-Padova. Great! I don't need to change!
3. In Trieste driver comes and counts people. Its too many. I show him my ticket - I'm on a wrong bus!
4. I go to a bus which says Padova, I wait 5 minutes, driver goes to the windshield and changes the board from Zagreb-Padova to Trieste-Zagreb. AGAIN WRONG BUS
5. I go the the last bus which also has wrong destination on the board
1. Drivers should announce who needs to change
2. Boards with destination should be correct and always changed!
3. Eventually - boards could show a "fork" and all destinations