Eindhoven Airport (EIN) is the airport serving the city of Eindhoven and the province of North Brabant, Netherlands. With more than 6.2 million passengers served in 2018, it is the second busiest airport in the Netherlands. Starting from the July 2019, the airport is served by Corendon, Pobeda, Ryanair, Transavia, TUIFly and Wizz Air companies and it has connections to more than 75 destinations.
How to get from Eindhoven Airport to Eindhoven
The main railway station in Eindhoven can be reached by public bus lines no. 400 and 401.
- Line 400 – a direct bus line that goes from Eindhoven Airport to the main railway station. It runs up to 6 times an hour on weekdays, starting from 07:15 to 23:46. The journey lasts for around 20 minutes. → Timetable
- Line 401 – also goes from Eindhoven Airport to the main railway station but makes multiple stops along the way. It runs up to 6 times an hour on weekdays, starting from 06:00 to 00:31. The journey lasts for around 25 minutes. → Timetable
- One way ticket costs around €2.60 with an OV-chipkaart (contactless smart card system) , and the price of a single ticket is around €4.24.
- Tickets can be bought directly from the bus or using ticket machines outside the terminal.
If you prefer a comfortable ride over a crowded public transport, we recommend taking a taxi. You will find taxis outside the Arrivals terminal on the right side.
Another way to travel to Eindhoven is with a private, door-to-door transfer from Eindhoven Airport to your accommodation in town.
You can pre-book a transfer for a hassle-free experience, professional driver will wait for you at the airport and take you to your destination
Rent a car at Eindhoven Airport
For those that wish to reach Eindhoven and explore the area on their own, the best option is to rent a car directly at the airport. The following car rental companies have desks at the Airport: Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz and Sixt.
Compare rental prices in advance and book your car online.
Eindhoven Airport accommodation
If you need a place for an overnight stay head to the Tulip Inn Eindhoven Airport located above the airport terminal, Novotel Eindhoven located around 5 minutes from the airport or Hotel Campanile Eindhoven located around 10 minutes for the airport (can be reached via bus 401).
Eindhoven Airport bus FAQs
- I arrive late at Eindhoven Airport. Will it be a problem for me to get to Eindhoven?
The airport closes from 00:00 to 04:30 and there are no buses available during the night, so in the case that you miss the last bus you will have to take a taxi to Eindhoven.
- Can I exchange money at the airport?
Yes, you can exchange your currency at a GWK Travelex branch that is located in the airport terminal.
- Can I visit Eindhoven in-between flights?
If you have enough time you can easily visit Eindhoven in-between flights, sInce it is only a 20 minute drive from the airport with either a taxi or a bus.
- Is there a Wi-Fi connection at the airport?
The Wi-Fi connection is available at Eindhoven Airport free of charge.