🔎 We are looking for a mid to senior experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing R&D team and help us implement various development, testing, and automation tools, as well as IT security infrastructure. In this role, your duties will include working with developers, deploying software and configuring systems, maintaining and upgrading the local and cloud infrastructure, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development. You will also have the freedom to experiment with various technologies/approaches in collaboration with the R&D team leadership. You will be given a high level of autonomy and decision-making as well as support from all team members including all current infrastructure creators.
If you are passionate about tech and code and want to drive growth within our team, we would like to meet you.
⭐ Main skills required
● Deep understanding of tools used for coding/building / integrating / testing and deploying web applications on multiple environments.
● Hands-on experience with AWS cloud, including but not limited to resource provisioning, networking, security, cost optimizations, specific services required for running web applications, containerization, backup management, and others.
● Meet deadlines, be resourceful, and improvise without compromising the system’s functionality. Be capable of abstracting problems and solutions in an “outside-of-the-box” manner.
● Deep understanding of database optimizations (relational and in-memory), linux processes and scripting, queues, and parallelization.
🎯 Your mission
● Optimize and enhance our software performance
● Implements various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
● Defines and sets development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations
● Maintain new product stack
● Monitors all alarms/dashboards / db performances/cache, on a daily basis
● Manages the full WAF implementation
● Performs post-code reviews
● Fully in charge of deployments
● Security management of both in-house and cloud systems
● Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessments and risk management
● Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
● Perform root cause analysis for production errors
● Investigate and resolve technical issues
● Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance(fix code bugs)
● Monitor the process during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and update or create new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
● Run production outage tests.
● Run stress tests.
🤹 What you will bring
● At least 3+ years of experience in a software/system engineering environment with a focus in DevOps/SRE.
● Strong knowledge and experience in deploying various frontend and backend programming languages
● Strong server OS scripting and automation experience.
● Strong experience with containers and container orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker.
● Familiarity with best practices for infrastructure design for applications using Microservices, APIs, Big Data, and more.
● Public/Private Cloud Experience using AWS
● Effective communication in English language.
● Strong experience in software integrations and log monitoring.
● Self-initiative mentality.
🎁 What do we offer
📊 Stock options
✍️ Full-time employment and competitive salary – gross salary range: 3000 EUR – 4500 EUR + (for senior experienced Developers we will negotiate)
🧳 Relocation package
🧑💻 Working on interesting web applications, using the latest web technologies
📈 Mentoring and a fast learning experience, growth, and development opportunities
⌚ Flexible working hours
🪅 Relaxed and fun workplace with supportive colleagues
📅 Start date: as soon as possible
🎫 Interested? Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.